December 2009 to Present
AZ Servers, Inc.
- Self-owned Internet contracting services.
July 2007 – December 2009
Go Daddy, Inc.
- Customer Service, Sales and Advanced Hosting Support. Top performer in sales, quality assurance, handle time, call control, problem solving. Advanced from Customer Service to Hosting Support Specialist, handling mostly dedicated server sales and advanced hosting escalations.
2005 to 2007
- Fulltime Customer Service Representative on the fast path towards management.
1995 to Present
Small, self-owned, digital graphic based business that continues to represent my freelance work.
- Designed, developed, and delivered client websites and printed material.
- Provided follow up services such as publishing new content, site maintenance, and information archiving.
- Provided overall system administration of clients' sites and Internet related issues.
- Structured and advised on e-commerce technologies.
- Created Websites with Adobe Creative Suite software and leading open source content management resources like Wordpress and Joomla.
- Structured and edited coding of HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP, Flash, Java Scripting programming languages to the most current web standards.
- Optimized sites for search engines and marketability.
- Trained clients' staff on how to maintain their custom built site. Print:
- Prepared and designed custom layouts for print, such as: brochures, newsletters, business cards, published advertisements and menus.
- Worked closely with clients to produce desired content based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Utilized top-rated software products including: Microsoft, Adobe and Corel.
1987 to 2002
Artist's Choice Publishing
Wildlife art publishing company and gallery - full-time as well as part-time.
Gallery Manager full-time from 1987-1990:
- Supervised and managed all gallery and office procedures.
- Coordinated the activities of the gallery's various departments.
- Oversaw quality control of print production.
- Served as a company representative at promotional events.
- Hired, trained and supervised personnel.
- Supervised and directed the shipping of merchandise.
- Created the graphic design and layout of print advertising. Office Assistant/Sales part-time from 1990 - 2002:
- Sales and inventory management.
- Company computer specialist. Webmaster/Developer from 1999 - Present:
- Designed, structured and still maintain the gallery's award winning Website.